Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Yum Vegan Mint Chocolate Whipped Cream -- im in paradise

okay okay so I just found the Best recipe for MY 2 FAVORITE deserts in the world combined!!! Vegan whipped cream and mint chocolate chip!!! Honestly I am so excited I cannot wait to make it!!! Okay so here is the delicious 😋 recipe to the most amazing whipped cream in the worldmint chocolate whipped cream by chocolate covered katie.


thank you Katie for officially making my pregnancy an even more awesome one than it already was... I love love love oreos and when I used to have real ice cream, I basically was always at Carvel getting fat off of mint chocolate chip and crunchies lol so when I make mine I will sub the chocolate chips fir Oreo crunchies. Basically raking the cream filling out putting it in a magic bullet or blender and blend that baby up.... Yes total amazing pregnancy cravings are happening at the moment. Haha 😆


But I promise to not over indulge and save some for Mr. Montero. (he doesn't like mint chocolate but at least I have him in thought)


well that's all for now!! I'll take pictures of the outcome when I make it!!! Good night all !!





No comments:

Post a Comment