Monday, January 19, 2015

Projects on my list of things to do

Hello all! hope today has brought you happiness and joy

So the New Year has brought me to try New Things!!

This year I am going to start making ties and  bow ties for my Men collection. Mr. Montero has been bugging me to start men clothing already and I figured I start with something super duper simple, and plus every man needs a tie!!!

So the tie pattern I have is from pukingpastilles a blog that I found trying to learn how to make ties!!!
The bow tie pattern is from Makery.  I am very excited to start my projects but before I start I will need lots of prayer! so all of my friends out there please pray for me! There is nothing like strong prayer to get you started in a new life event.

If you are starting out with a new life event, tell me about it! id love to know!

Well that's all for now!!

Until next time,
God Bless!
HM




No comments:

Post a Comment